Incoming mail handler test - 504 timeout - Issues are not created anymore

Jonathan Marcopoulos July 31, 2017

Hello,

I'm using a the incoming mail handler for years now, but since about one week, I have a problem.

The issues aren't created anymore from the mailbox. At first it was an authentication error, that was coming from Gmail ; I had to manually connect on the account and set a secondary email for recuperation purpose...

I've changed the password of the account, and also updated the password in Jira.

When I test the connection through the VerifyPopServerConnection!update.jspa page it works fine, but when I test through the mail handler I have an error.

The ajax query fails after 60 seconds with the HTTP code 504 ( gateway timeout ).

The failing test URL looks like https://xxxxx.atlassian.net/rest/jira-mail-plugin/1.0/message-handlers/test?atl_token=

My real problem is that in the mean time, the issues are still not created anymore in my Jira, I'm not sure if there is a link with the failing test but maybe it can help.

I'm running the cloud version.

Anyone can help ? maybe deleting / recreating everything would help... I'll give a shot later

Thanks

0 answers

Suggest an answer