In a Kanban Board, how can you send notifications by email to everyone?

gursahib.buttar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 1, 2019

Hi,

I have a team Kanban board where we manage our team tasks. 

I am not the project lead and also the default assignee is unassigned.

My question is when I am making changes in the board or one of my team members do, there are no email notifications being received about the changes. As we have moved from trello so we are used to receiving email notifications of even a single comment. 

Just to clear that right now all the tasks are created by me, but I want to send notifications of changes by email to the team and to our manager.

Thank you for helping me out.

Gursahib 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2019

Hello,

I am not sure of notifications at Board Level - but you surely can work on notification schemes inside JIRA that primarily works in tandem with Project and Issues .

It all depends on what Notification Scheme your project ( where your board is ) has been configured to work.

But it also depends at user profile level - users can set preferences on notification.

You will have to be a JIRA Admin or  Project Admin to see how your current notification scheme looks like.

gursahib.buttar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 2, 2019

Okay, I'll look into this. Thank you..!

Suggest an answer