In Jira test system Project Menu is not dispalying

Bhagavan Goud August 29, 2022

In Jira test system Project Menu is not dispalying

while uploading a Jira plugin in jira test system 

Before and After uploade a pluginimage-2022-08-26-11-49-48-530.pngimage-2022-08-26-11-53-38-690.png

1 answer

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 29, 2022

Hi @Bhagavan Goud ,  are you saying that you added an application to your instance and the project menu is not displayed after? Assuming so I would guess that it is some conflict created by the add-on app I would uninstall that application and may be re-attempt and/or reach out to the vendor support for an answer.

Bhagavan Goud August 29, 2022

Hi @Jack Brickey 

Thank you for the update.

Yes, while adding the Add-on in Jira System Menu is not displaying

If i remove the addon It's displaying

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 29, 2022

In that case I would definitely reach out to the vendor. That's really an unfortunate behavior and the type of thing that concerns me with adding add-ons.

Bhagavan Goud September 1, 2022

Hi @Jack Brickey 

"<dependency>com.atlassian.auiplugin:aui-experimental-restfultable</dependency>"

While adding the above dependency tag  in the Atlassian-plugin-XML Project menu is not displaying

Suggest an answer