Importing attachments

Dorothy Callahan August 8, 2022

Hi all,

When I view issues I'm unable to see the attachment field I've configured for every issue type.  I have it as a field in my configure screen yet unable to pull it into my issue layout.

attachment issue.PNG

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bharathi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2022

Hi @Dorothy Callahan

Please check if the attachments field is not marked as hidden in the field configuration scheme. Also, you might want to check the global settings for attachments if it's turned off.

The last thing would be to check if it's hidden only for you or for others in your team as well. Based on this, you'll have to take a look at the permission scheme of your project.

Hope this helps!

Thanks!

Dorothy Callahan August 9, 2022

Thank you!  I used "Configure" at the bottom of the issue view panel, created custom field "Attachment" as URL field and was successful pulling in the URL into that field during import.  That solution will work since the number of issues imported should resolve in the coming months.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events