Importing a CSV into Insight

Deleted user September 30, 2019

Hello,

i have created a csv file for our Offices inside our company. It contains the company brach, floor, room number and the department

In Insight i've created the exact same elements.
All these things worked out fine. But if  I try to import the csv into our Insight i get this error warning, which I simply dont understand. I've no clue what to do now.

I get an error, that some kind of reference is missing.
Im totally new to this system, so i would appreciate as much help as possible :2019-09-30 10_38_43-Window.png

1 answer

0 votes
Andres Santamaria _Eficode_ October 1, 2019

Hi Eika, 

You need an object mapping to import new objects. 

Try writting:

Label = ${Niederlassung}

Here is a great video explaining this step by step: https://youtu.be/yH1cAGafLP0

Deleted user October 2, 2019

Hello and thank you for your quick answer.

I have tried out the Label = ${Niederlassung} option and managed to get the import running.

But it seems like that Jira does not understand my csv import. Nearly every part of the imported files is missing except the Roomnumber.

If everything goes as intended the imported files should look like the last option i added manually.(see screenshot) 

Stockwerk = Floor
Raum = Roomnumber
Bezeichnung = Description
Abteilung = Department

2019-10-02 14_38_59-Window.png

Andres Santamaria _Eficode_ October 2, 2019

Hi Eika,

Could you post a screenshot of the import configuration, like the one in your initial question.

Could you also post the import details found under "Process Log". This should get an indication of what went wrong.

Kind Regards

Deleted user October 4, 2019

I managed to solve the issue.

The issue was that my department description in my csv was a different one as in my insight.

After i adjusted this everything went smooth.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events