I want to search all issues if time to resolution is empty. How Can I?

Rabia S_ April 28, 2023

Hi all,

I'm Jira Server System Admin.

Actually, I want to find to SM projects had not set SLA.

Or I want to search all Service Desk issues, if Time To Resolution field is EMPTY.

How can I do?

Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2023

Hi @Rabia S_ 

While there is no direct way to find out this information, you can try this workaround - run below JQL that will return issues that have an SLA that is running.

"Time to resolution" = running()

This will give you issues from the projects where SLA is set and the one's which are not listed in the result don't have any SLA defined in the respective project. You can then manually compare this with the list of SM projects you have. There's some manual effort required with this approach, but you will get what you are looking for.

Rabia S_ April 28, 2023

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. But this searching is not about for my question. I want to find to had not setting SLA in projects.

In now, I tried very long way :) and it was work.

In database, I searched all Service Desk projects and I ran solution in the link. And in Excel I chose different rows between 2 database query results.

I found to want.

Solution link; https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-list-slas-and-conditions-used-with-jsm-projects-1157476538.html

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 30, 2023

Awesome, thanks for the link, glad you found the solution :)

Like Rabia S_ likes this

Suggest an answer