I signed up for a Gliffy trail, how do I use it?

Susan Haimet September 17, 2015

I added a Gliffy trial to my JIRA Agile account. The configuration puts me directly in Bamboo and asks me to sign up for an Amazon AWS account. We already use several different clouds and would prefer not to create and manage another one. Why do I have to configure AWS to run Gliffy. I see Gliffy in the billing but not in the apps to use. I only see JIRA and Bamboo there. I didn't ask for Bamboo. Help me to start using Gliffy.

Susan

4 answers

1 vote
teilor_soares
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2015

Hi Susan!

You can find the user manual for this plugin in the link below:

https://www.gliffy.com/user-manual/?productId=6

If you have questions about how Gliffy integrates with other tools besides JIRA, I would recommend you to reach to the Support team in http://support.gliffy.com/home

Cheers!
Teilor

1 vote
Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2015

Isnt Gliffy a Confluence add-on? smile The AWS instance is probably needed to run Confluence in the cloud to use gliffy?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2015

Yes and no. It's a Jira add-on as well.

Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 17, 2015

I stand corrected!

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2015

Gliffy is an add-on for JIRA, not a standalone application.  You use it from within JIRA - go edit an issue, you should find it has added some options.

0 votes
Mike Cialowicz September 17, 2015

Hi Susan,

Please email support@gliffy.com, and we'll be happy to help!

Regards,
Mike
Gliffy, Inc. 

Suggest an answer