I'd like to export certain Jira fields to become a new suggested article in confluence

Suzanne Green May 20, 2023

When a support ticket is completed that may prove usefully in future as a "suggested article" for the support portal I'd like to be able to export the appropriate fields to become a new confluence page to be used as such.

Further details:
When users log a ticket in the Jira Support Portal "Suggested Articles" come up based on what they have typed as the issues experienced.  These "Suggested Articles" are confluence pages in a specific space.
I'd like to export selected Jira tickets to become a new page in this space.

2 answers

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 21, 2023

There are apps that can create a Confluence page from a Jira issue with no efforts!

For example, this one or this one.

Try which one fits your needs better.

Suzanne Green May 22, 2023

Seems intuitive for native functionality in tempo service projects. 
Support lifecycle:

1. Identify an issue via a support ticket
  2. Tag for review
  3. Publish Jira fields into Confluence (This query)
  4. Include automated search functionality for users raising tickets (already included in the support portal)
  5. Include automated search functionality for support engineers within the Jira Service Project tickets.

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2023

Hi @Suzanne Green welcome to the Atlassian community.

May I request you post this suggestion on Share your ideas section. You can find the existing suggestions/ ideas posted by users or use the links in that section to create one.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events