I'd like to calculate time without setting a Goal

Luca Deboli May 20, 2019

Hi to all,

is it possible to make Jira Service Desk count time without setting a Goal ?

I'd like to use the powerful Start/Pause/Stop SLA counting against working hour calendar but without a goal nor any red/green flags.

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2019

A goal oriented SLA typically counts down as is the case w/ the current built in SLAs. It sounds like you want is a time counter that would count up but controlled by the start/pause/stop as you mention. This isn't possible OOTB. I would recommend check the Marketplace. A quick search yielded - enhancer-plugin-for-jira that may provide this but I have not experience w/ it so unsure. There could be others especially since you are on Server.

Luca Deboli May 20, 2019

Thank you for your reply.

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2019

Hello @Luca Deboli , @Jack Brickey 

Actually, Enhancer Plugin is removing SLA features soon which is announced here.

Instead of that, I strongly recommend using Time to SLA app. 

Here is the comparison for both plugins regarding SLA features.

If you have any further info about SLA just raise a support ticket here.

Cheers

Like Jack Brickey likes this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 20, 2019

thanks for sharing @Tuncay Senturk 

Like Tuncay Senturk likes this
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 20, 2019

Pleasure

Suggest an answer