I cant access my Jira product from admin page - "Your Atlassian Cloud products are suspended"

Bsafer TI Admin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 22, 2022

When I find the Jira product to check if was a billing pendent, it has no products.

2022-08-22_10-14.png2022-08-22_10-14_1.png

2022-08-22_10-21.png

---

... But I'm the site admin!

2 answers

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 22, 2022

It appears that this is something that our Customer Advocates team is helping with over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/35/CA-1938387

It appears that the site has been reactivated.  For sites on the free plan, the technical support is provided here in Community.  For billing problems or questions though, those will be directed at the CA team.

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2022

Hi @Bsafer TI Admin ,

That might be due to the suspension (that you aren't seeing anything)

I think your best bet to resolve billing issues is to directly create a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com/contact so Atlassian can look in to it directly.

I fear what we would be doing is just guessing.

Bsafer TI Admin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 22, 2022

I tried contact the support, but its not possible because it's not acknowledge me as the site admin and I'm

2022-08-22_10-21.png

2022-08-22_10-27.png

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2022

Normally you can if you change the "Technical Issues and bugs" to "Billing"

I'll try and escalate it from here too but it's gonna take more time.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events