I cannot see it, in fact the options in the left panel are:
- Xray Reports
- Xray Test Repository
- Xray Test Plan Board
- Automated Steps Library
And that's it
My project was created as Project type = Business and it is Server
I hope you can help me, thank you :)
Did you recently installed the software ? if so try to reinstall it. Make sure you delete all files that reference to the previous version you have installed.
For anyone still seeing this problem in 2022...
I ran into this issue when I created a second project in Jira cloud (note that I created the 2nd project using the settings from the first). During that process, a Board was not created automatically. After creating the project, I did not have Backlog, Active Sprint or other scrum options/reports in the side bar for that project.
My solution was to:
1) Navigate to Your Work menu > Board tab > View All Boards button
2) click the Create Board button
3) click Create a Scrum Board button
4) select "Board from an existing project", click Next
5) add a Board Name, select the Project that you want to have a backlog, select the same project as the Location, click Create Board
At this point, a board is created for your project and you should see all the scrum options in the sidebar, including Backlog and Active Sprint.