I can't find the cumulative flow chart

In JIRA v7.6.3 I can't find the cumulative flow as a dashboard gadget.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote

Hi Reg,

The Cumulative Flow diagram is going to be found under Reports when you navigate to a Board.  Take a look at the Knowledge base article Cumulative Flow Diagram for JIRA 7.6:

Viewing the Cumulative Flow Diagram

1. Navigate to your desired board.
  2. Click Reports, then select Cumulative Flow Diagram.
    • To refine the data shown in the report, click Refine report, and select the desired filters.
    • To select a different timeframe, click the date range drop-down at the top of the chart.
    • To select a different date range, drag your cursor across the 'Overview' at the bottom of the chart.

Tip: Click How to read this chart at the top of the report to view a short description of the report. 

Understanding the Cumulative Flow Diagram

Before you start using the CFD, you should get to know how it works. The following information will help you understand the key functionalities of the CFD:

• The CFD is board-specific – that is, it will only include issues that match your board's saved filter.
  • The CFD is based on your board's column mapping. An issue is considered to be 'To Do' when it is in a status that has been mapped to the left-most column of your board. Similarly, an issue is considered to be 'Done' when it is in a status that has been mapped to the right-most column of your board. See Configuring columns for more information.

Hopefully that helps.

Cheers,

Branden

Thanks,

I now have the report, 

Thanks for letting us know!

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

588 views 6 12
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you