I can not display project page

tugce.vardarorhan August 30, 2016

I get the following error when i try to display a project's page on projects menu.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot call sendError() after the response has been committed

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 31, 2016

I'm not clear on what "display a project's page" means.  Are you simply clicking on a menu option?  If so, then which one?

If it's not part of the main UI and you're talking about add-ons or coding, could you explain what that is in a bit more detail?

tugce.vardarorhan August 31, 2016

Yes i'm talking about main UI of JIRA Software. I get that error when i click Project>XX_Project in header.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 31, 2016

Ok, you'll need to read the application logs for more detail.  This is actually a Tomcat error, but it's something to do with JIRA not giving it information it needs. 

Check out <JIRA home>/logs/atlassian-jira.log and <JIRA install>/log/catalina.out

Suggest an answer