I can INTEGRATE jira with assembla?

John Achury April 9, 2015
I have a client that handles assembla , but I've always used Jira Jira ,,, I want to integrate with Assembla to you follow assembla from My Jira

Spanish...

Tengo un cliente que maneja assembla, pero siempre he utilizado Jira,,, yo quiero integrar Jira con Assembla para poder darle seguimiento al assembla desde Mi Jira

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2015

You'll need to explain what you want from "integrate" - it's a very vague word and could mean anything.

ok,, 

There is a project created in assembla and I want MANAGE and give MONITORING, MODIFY from my Jira .
to make changes in my Jira , look in the assembla .
By making changes in the assembla look at my Jira

Spanish.....

Hay un proyecto creado en assembla y quiero GESTIONARLO y darle SEGUIMIENTO, MODIFICARLO desde mi Jira.
al hacer cambios en mi jira, se vean EN el assembla.
Al hacer cambios en el assembla se vean en mi Jira

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2015

So you want to mirror changes in one system in the other. I'm not aware of any addons that would do that, I think you'll need to write something for it. Does Assembla have external interfaces JIRA could hook into? Or could it push data to JIRA?

I'll navigate assembla and see if assambla has an interface that integrates with JIRA . then I tell you what I found . Thanks for your interest and I got answers ---------- Spanish ---------- voy a navegar assembla y ver si assambla tiene una interfase que integre con JIRA. luego te digo lo que encontre. Gracias por el interes y respuestas que me dieron

Suggest an answer