I am not seeing the Tests in left side.

VRaoballa October 14, 2019

Hi Friends,

I am not able to see the Tests icon in left side of the screen. I was able to see last week.

I can see only Components, Pages, Test Metrics, etc., but not the Tests.

Can some one let me know?

Thanks Venkat

1 answer

0 votes
Doug Henderson October 14, 2019

+1 Venkat -- Our Jira Cloud instance is experiencing the same issue...we cannot see the Zephyr Tests icon in the left-hand menu following the Zephyr 10/12/19 release. 

Did you try these links below? 

We tried the solution listed at https://support.smartbear.com/kb/resolving-oops,-an-error-has-occured-in-zephyr-for/

However...

(1)  We cannot add the user "addon_com.thed.zephyr.cloud" because all users added through the standard methods must have an email address. (It appears that we are supposed to have that user in our system already, but we do not.)

(2) We cannot access the atlassian-addons-admin group even though it currently exists in our groups (we can see it listed on the System > Jira Permissions > Administer Jira page, but nowhere else).

We also read through the 5.0.0 Release notes at https://zephyrdocs.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ZFJCLOUD/pages/21757974/All+Release+Notes

The "Permission Revamp Warning" in those notes seems to apply to this situation.

But those notes also did not lead to a resolution. 

*** Can someone help resolve items (1) and/or (2) above? 

Thanks!

Antonio Francis October 14, 2019

Hi,

I don't see the 'Tests' label as it was replaced by the 'Zephyr' label.

Select your project.

Click the 'Zephyr' label on the left hand-side navigation menu bar.

Select 'Cycle Summary'.

All your test cases for the project you selected are displayed.

I didn't need to update any permissions.1.PNG2.PNG

It works for me.

Antonio.

Doug Henderson October 14, 2019

Hi Antonio, thanks for your response. The menu navigation you provided works, however we still get an error when opening the Cycle Summary label. See the image attached...

Test cycles not loading.jpg

Antonio Francis October 14, 2019

We have a similar issue with a few users and they receive a message 'loading app' on the dashboard. I raised a ticket with Zephyr yesterday.

You may need to raise one yourself?

I wonder how many others are affected by this issue after the Oct 12th update?

Suggest an answer