I am getting build failure while running command atlas-create-jira-plugin.Please help me to fix it.

Priyanka Singh February 27, 2019

[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 02:07 h
[INFO] Finished at: 2019-02-27T22:19:43+05:30
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:jira-maven-plugin:8.0
.0:create (default-cli) on project standalone-pom: Execution default-cli of goal
com.atlassian.maven.plugins:jira-maven-plugin:8.0.0:create failed: Plugin com.a
tlassian.maven.plugins:jira-maven-plugin:8.0.0 or one of its dependencies could
not be resolved: Failed to collect dependencies at com.atlassian.maven.plugins:j
ira-maven-plugin:jar:8.0.0 -> com.atlassian.maven.archetypes:jira-plugin-archety
pe:jar:8.0.0 -> org.twdata.maven:mojo-executor:jar:2.3.0 -> org.apache.maven:mav
en-core:jar:3.5.4 -> org.apache.maven:maven-model:jar:3.5.4 -> org.apache.common
s:commons-lang3:jar:3.8.1: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.com
mons:commons-lang3:jar:3.8.1: Could not transfer artifact org.apache.commons:com
mons-lang3:pom:3.8.1 from/to atlassian-public (https://maven.atlassian.com/repos
itory/public): Connect to maven.atlassian.com:443 [maven.atlassian.com/18.234.32
.129, maven.atlassian.com/18.234.32.130, maven.atlassian.com/18.234.32.128] fail
ed: Connection timed out: connect -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e swit
ch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please rea
d the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginResoluti
onException

1 answer

0 votes
Lipun May 4, 2019

Hi Priyanka,

I am also getting same issue , did you get any resolution?

Please let me know if you have any resolution .

Thanks

Teck Kuoch September 27, 2019

I am experiencing the same issue. So me three.

Suggest an answer