How to set the mail title include be assigner in jira ?

Andrew August 6, 2012

My Jira can send mail automatic. But every mail title is assigner not be assigner.

what's the method to modify the title let it include be assigner?

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2012

You can't do it on onDemand.

Andrew August 7, 2012

Jobin Kuruvilla you said "You can't do it on ondemand" ,Where can I do it ? Jira-developer?

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 7, 2012

If you have a downloaded version of JIRA, you can customize the email templates to include the assignee.

Rising Star
Rising Star
August 8, 2012

You don't need a plugin for that. You can simply add assignee in the notification scheme for the event you want.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Creating+a+Notification+Scheme#CreatingaNotificationScheme-Addinganeventrecipienttoanotificationscheme

Andrew August 8, 2012

In My workflow,Email depend on the event. In Default Notification scheme,the Notification set of a event include such as reporter,developer,user groups,but it doesn't include be assigner.Is there a plugin can slove this problem,or what other method could I do to slove this problem?

Andrew August 9, 2012

Thank you very much for Jobin Kuruvilla ,You give me the link can only slove the problem who assigned ,but I need send mail to the one who is be assigned ?

Rising Star
Rising Star
August 9, 2012

You mean the one to whom the issue is assigned? New assignee? He should get the mail as well.

Suggest an answer