How to see current 'resolution' value in issue view?

Sam Levin November 5, 2019

I'm currently setting the issue 'resolution' field via workflows. The 'close issue screen' allows resolution to be set, it's required, and my list is up to date. I also have a post-execute trigger which clears the resolution when an issue is moved from 'CLOSED' to 'OPEN'.

As a project manager, how do I actually see the 'resolution' value for an issue in the default issue view? No matter what I change, I can't seem to either a) see the resolution out of the box (which seems weird because I thought it was system field), or b) add the 'resolution' to the issue view.

Note that I don't want to add the resolution to the 'new/update issue' screens. only the default issue view (i.e. when you select an issue). I want to be able to select an issue and see what the resolution is - was it deployed, CRP, etc.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 5, 2019

Can you share an image of what you are looking at? You should see resolution just to the right of the status. If the resolution is “done” there will be a check mark with the word done. 

Sam Levin November 5, 2019

This does indeed appear to be the case. Thanks for clarifying

Suggest an answer