• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to see all the Projects at once

I am new to the cloud version of Jira and I didn't set it up at the last place I worked, However, we were able to see projects and "ticket' in one board so our manager could prioritize items for use.    Is there a way to see all the projects on one board?

1 answer

0 votes

Hi jeckard,

I'm not sure I understand the question. If you want to see all projects in one place, you can use the 'projects' gadget in a dashboard.

If you want to include a number of projects in a board, you can modify the board query to include a list of project in (project_1, project_2)

If you give me more details I can elaborate further. Thanks!

Carlos

I added the Projects gadget but I see it as a list. I would like to see it more like the second picture below.  The same is true with items assigned to me I see them as a list and not on a board.Projects.PNGSwim.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you