How to remove "Invite Pending" tag for users who accepted the invite and have access to a project?

Brent Rogers August 29, 2019

We have a hand full of users who show Invite Pending under their names. 

They all have accepted the project invites and have access to those projects. 

I have tried clearing all browser cache and have tried in browsers I have never used to see if was simply a cache issue to no avail.

For other users who were added on the same day this message disappears after they navigate via the project invite email. 

Thanks,

B

Untitled.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 29, 2019

Hey @Brent Rogers 

The "Invitation Pending" tag automatically goes away once they sign in for the first time. This happens when they accept the invitation and create their account. Since the process is automatic, you cant manually remove the tag.

It showing that they have "Site Access" doesn't necessarily mean that they have signed in. They could be set up with all the project access/site access they need but if they haven't signed in yet, it wouldn't go away.

If those users in your screenshot have signed in, I would wait a day or so if they just signed in. Typically it goes away immediately but giving it time doesn't hurt. Otherwise, I would contact Atlassian Support for them to investigate further.

pinky April 28, 2021

Hi @Brent Rogers 

Could you please let me know how this is sorted. I am facing similar issue. That would help me a lot

Thanks in advance

Suggest an answer