• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to remove a formeer user from the quick filter list on a Jira Kanban Board?

I have the cloud version of Jira with a Kanban Board.

The quick filter is still showing a user who no longer has access.  How can I remove the user from the quick filter?

CAM

charlotte.mckenzie@xcelhr.com

2 answers

0 votes

If you have the necessary permissions, click the 3 dots icon in the upper right corner while viewing the board and choose Board Settings, then choose Quick Filters, and then click the Delete button next to the quick filter you wish to delete.

The question wasn't how to delete a quick filter, but how to remove a specific Jira user from the board user filter

that's what I'm looking for as well.

for anyone else coming across this thread, you need to delete or re-assign all task belonging to the form user once updated the member filter will update.

I have the same issue with an inactive user being present on the Kanban board, and there are NO tasks assigned to this user! So I have no idea why this person is displayed on the board and how to get rid of them!

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you