How to move issues older than X in new Jira work project

Vincent May 4, 2021

Hi, i'm trying to get rid of all issues that are olders than 3weeks in the new board of Jira Work Management but i can't figure it out. Could you help ?

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2021

I’m not exactly familiar with that new board of Jira work management. Is this a company managed project or team managed? Can you access board settings via the… In the upper right? If so then you need to modify your Jake you outboard filter to limit to the most recent three weeks

Vincent May 4, 2021

Hey, 

Thank you for trying to help me out ! It's a company managed project. 

I can't access any board settings like the "old" kanban board :( Here's a screenshot of what i have :dada.jpg

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2021

Is this may be a business project? I’m wondering if this is a default Kanban board and not a fully featured board. 

Vincent May 4, 2021

Yes it is a business project so it might be a default Kanban Board ^^ I was wondering if i could make some filters or something to hide/delete these old "done" issues.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2021

Yeah with the business projects those are default boards and are not configurable  at all. Now you can create your own kanban board and what you need to do is set the location to be your profile you can’t send it to the actual project. Once you do that you’ll have a fully configurable Kanban board  and you can achieve your goal. 

Vincent May 5, 2021

Thank you for your answer ! I'm pretty new to Jira so i dont really know how to make a Kanban and share it with my team, do you have any docs to help me ? haha

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2021

Well there’s been some major rework in creating projects. The whole template infrastructure Is new to me to be honest. I will try to find some documentation that references in the new methods. 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2021

This is what I found however it doesn’t seem to cover the latest changes - https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/create-a-new-project/

still you should be able to navigate through creating a project using this documentation and just viewing the screens and making choices. 

Vincent May 5, 2021

Thanks a lot for all those informations ! It seems like i should stick with the good old software project. Wasn't really happy with how issues are displayed but here we go again i guess ^^

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events