How to make the Control Chart display data for a sprint?

Jan Tietjens March 14, 2013

I am currently evaluating JIRA (v5.2.6#849-sha1:560c048) with Greenhoper (v6.1.3.2) and wondering how I could get the Control Chart to display data in the Scrum modus?

Currently this report did not show any data at all in the Scrum mode, the Kanban mode works as expected.

2 answers

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2020

Hi @Jan Tietjens , 

You could try our Great Gadgets app.

One of the many dashboard gadgets included is the Control Chart gadget, which is based on a Jira filter and is fully customizable. You can decide what issue are considered, by adjusting the filter's query (filter by sprint id). 

image.png

Danut

0 votes
John Chin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 27, 2013

Hi Jan,

I assume you will understand how to show the data in Control Chart by referring the document below:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/Viewing+the+Control+Chart#ViewingtheControlChart-Daterange

Hope it helps

Jan Tietjens March 27, 2013

Hi John, unfortunatly the control chart did not view any data in the Scrum mode. I tried to adapt the date range but nothing happens. As I said before in the Kanban mode this works as expected.

Suggest an answer