How to make issue link panel to look like subtask panel?

Eva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 27, 2011

I would like the issue link panel to look like subtask - where you can see the status in Icon AND in word like "Open". I try to mess around the includes\panels\issue\view_linking.jsp but not much luck and I cant figure out how the word show up in view_subtaskissues.jsp.

Thank you in advance

4 answers

0 votes
Zul NS _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 12, 2014

@Michael

Adding more fields to the Issue link panel has an open Improvement request seen in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-25151

0 votes
Shinjani Gaur March 12, 2014

Has anyone been able to get this to work? I too am looking for a similar update to the issue links panel.

0 votes
Michael Danielsson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2012

Any update on this?

I also would like to add some fields to the issue link panel.

0 votes
Eva
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 14, 2011

So apparently that file is removed in 4.4.1 and now I am back to square 1. While I understand that user can still see the stauts by hovering the icon, it seems like a requirement to have text inplace of icon. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Suggest an answer