How to integrate Jira with Another application using Rest API

gadadechhaya28 February 5, 2020

Hi Team,

1. I am new to integration of Jira Server with another application using rest API.Can anyone provide me the working example to get an idea about whole procedure of Integration.

2.Now I want to integrate  JIRA integration with Symphony using REST API

1 answer

0 votes
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 11, 2020

Hello @gadadechhaya28 , 

Thanks for opening this thread, however, please notice that you created it against Crowd, while it is actually about Jira Server. I have moved the thread in the right collection. 

Once this has been said, I believe I have answered a similar question in the below thread:

I am not sure whether this can be any helpful but, in short:

I have searched the marketplace but I haven't found much. On the other hand, widening a bit the research, I have found the below results but I am not sure it is the same symphony:

If that's a different software then I haven't found anything useful. You may want to ask the vendor for available integrations or plugins.

However, having the right skill-set and starting from the assumption that Symphony Summit provides APIs to integrate, you can build the integration by yourself. 

Please see below documentation pages for details (for both, Server and Cloud):

Cheers,
Dario

Suggest an answer