How to integrate JIRA with Pega PRPC where the use cases are stored and managed?

Dilip Kumar February 7, 2013

I am thinking of using JIRA, but not sure if we can integrate the product with Pegga PRPC a BPM tool where we store and manage the user requirements.

2 answers

0 votes
Dilip Kumar February 15, 2013

Thanks. I was looking for out of the box solution. I do understand that JIRA exposes REST interface to integrate with external systems.

Morgan lee March 9, 2018

Hi Ben,

Very cool to see your post come up when I was searching this JIRA and Pega! I use blogs for my easy reference which were quite useful to get started with.

Many of the world’s leading organizations use Pega to drive revenue growth, improve customer experience, and enhance operational efficiency.

I would like to connect you on LinkedIn, great to have experts like you in my connection (In case, if you don’t have any issues).

Please keep providing such valuable information.

Kind Regards,

Morgan

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 7, 2013

The short answer to your question is "yes, you can integrate it with Jira"

But, it depends very much on what you mean by "integrate" and what coding you're willing to do.

Jira exposes a REST interface for external interactions and allows you to write plugins that could be written to update other systems. There are other things you might consider too. Start by defining "integrate"...

Suggest an answer