How to hide current/Active sprint from backlog

Amol Zodage December 12, 2022

Hi Team,

Do we have any option or any way to hide current/active sprint from backlog.

Example: Current we have only active sprint as Sprint 1 which will be closed on 20th December 2022 and which have an 25 user stories but as I have few more user stories which are in my backlog so I want to see only the stories which are in backlog,

but when I am opening my backlog I could see the active sprint and then followed by backlog stories as an separate option. but I want only the backlog under backlogs and it shouldn't impact on my active sprints, 

Thanks,

Amol Zodage

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2022

Hello @Amol Zodage 

Welcome to the community.

For a Scrum board the Backlog screen will show Active and Planned Sprints above the Backlog list. There is no option to change that.

You can collapse the sprints so that they don't show their lists of issues. Use the arrows to the left of the Sprint Names.

Screen Shot 2022-12-12 at 5.30.46 PM.png

You could add a Quick Filter to hide the issues assigned to an Active or Planned sprint. The sprints themselves would still display but would appear empty.

Screen Shot 2022-12-12 at 5.35.59 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-12-12 at 5.35.46 PM.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events