How to group tasks by assignees in a project?

Bowen Yu May 26, 2022

The hierarchy is sorted by version now,how can I Group all the tasks by assignee? Or  how can it by Version-assignee multi hierarchy? wbsgantt.png

2 answers

1 vote
Karyna Tyrnavska _SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 27, 2022

@Hi, @Bowen Yu !

Another solution, you can check if you're comfortable with Marketplace plugins, is Recurring Checklists and Report. My team has created it to get a structured to-do list and one-page report by each assignee.

Here is an example:

image.png

Let me know if it helps.

0 votes
Alessandro Portela Cristiano
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2022

Hello @Bowen Yu 

Thank you for using WBS Gantt-Chart and welcome to the Atlassian Community!

We are gathering interest in the implementation of a Flexible Work breakdown structure beyond projects and versions.

Please access the link above and vote for it by clicking either NICE-TO-HAVE or IMPORTANT or CRITICAL, enter your Email address.

Once the feature is implemented, you will be immediately notified about its availability.

While the feature is in development, what you can do is quickly build a different chart using a JQL Filter for each assignee.

We are looking forward to hearing more from you. If you need assistance with our plugins or have any other questions, please, contact us anytime at Ricksoft-Support.atlassian.net. We'll be happy to help.

We wish you a great day!

Kind Regards,
Alessandro C. | Support Engineer
Ricksoft Support Team

Suggest an answer