How to get list of archived projects in jira ?

G Krithica July 31, 2019

How to get list of archived projects in jira ? Also how to filter them by using archived date/archived by ?

Can this list be retrieved using scriptrunner or power scripts or rest endpoints?

Or if there are any other methods to easily get this list ?

Based on the list and archived date i want to delete project. 

Please let me know the steps and any method to achieve this.

Thanks,

Krithica

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2019

how are your projects "archived"? Are you on cloud or server or data center? AFAIK true archiving is only available in Data Center. Please reference this article - archiving-a-project-in-jira-server for more info.

I archive similar to what is described in the article. I have added a project Category called Archived. By doing so I can filter projects by this category.

G Krithica July 31, 2019

I use JIRA Data center. Projects archived are not mapped to common category.

CIbi_Cherian August 8, 2019

@Jack Brickey , Can we query the archived date from the  database or using APIs?

SriniP [Bob Swift Atlassian Apps] November 10, 2019

Any answer to get the list of archived projects? Haven't seen any answers to the main thread.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2019

Maybe this would help? list-of-archived-projects-from-database 

Like Fazila Ashraf likes this
M Vijay Kumar September 23, 2020

Any update on the above, even I am looking for list of projects archived through API. Any information provided would be helpful.

Suggest an answer