How to find jira issues with changed duedate-field

Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2015

I am trying to find a JQL query that can list issues in a specific project that has a changed duedate using JIRA 6.2.1.  Looking at https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Advanced+Searching#AdvancedSearching-CHANGED this could be useful, but i am guessing this feature does not exist in 6.2.1? Could this feature be used in JIRA 6.4?

3 answers

1 vote
Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2015

Benito, we are attempting to see issues with a postponed due date (which for our organization is crucial as we don't set these duedates ourselves, our 3rd parties do). It would be nice to have a agile board with only overdue issues, but querying all issues for any update would be heavily misleading. Is there a plugin/addon that can do this?

1 vote
Shun Hirayanagi
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2015

JIRA 6.2 should have the changed operator according to the user's guide of JIRA 6.2.

However, the page also says that

(Note: This operator can be used with the Assignee, Fix Version, Priority, Reporter, Resolution and Status fields only.

So, I suppose you can't use it for duedate.

0 votes
Benito Picarelli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2015

Hi Jonas,

Another possible thing you could do is use the "Updated" on the JQL. That would bring all the changes to issues though, not only to that field.

Suggest an answer