How to enable TLS v1.2

Davoud Roshanzamir October 23, 2019

Hi expert,

I need to use TLS v1.2 then Bitbucket/Conflunce and Jiran can use the 1.2 version instead.

Do you have any guid or info about how can i change the TLS old version to the latest version 1.2 ? 

I appreciate if someone can help me in this case.

2 answers

2 votes
Kurt Klinner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2019
Davoud Roshanzamir October 23, 2019

Hi

Thank you for information.

Kurt Klinner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2019

@Davoud Roshanzamir 

Hi Davoud

if the information is helpful, then please be so kind and mark the answer as accepted as it might help other users as well

Cheers

Kurt

Davoud Roshanzamir October 29, 2019

Hi Kurt,

Unfortunetly I couldn't change TLS to v2.1 in this way. :(

Kurt Klinner
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 4, 2019

@Davoud Roshanzamir 

What exactly is the problem?

Cheers

Kurt

Davoud Roshanzamir November 5, 2019

We have confluence/Jira/Bitbucket on linux server, 

when i check in server.xlm file i can see there that TLS has configured to use 1.2 but still confluence using old version when it sends email.

and Bitbucket , I tried to change configuration to use TLS 1.2 but when i restarted bitbucket service our server went down, so i had to change the configuration back.

it gonna be cool if i can change at least confluence for now. Do you have any idea why it works like this?

0 votes
mugilan_Slash February 28, 2020

Do you have any guid or info about how can i change the TLS old version to the latest version 1.2 ? 

Suggest an answer