How to download new gadget released by Jira?

Ganesh Navale August 23, 2022

How to download new gadget released by Jira?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bharathi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 23, 2022

Hello @Ganesh Navale,

Can you please provide more details on the name/type of gadget that you are referring to here?  If it's something out-of-the-box from Jira, you should be able to view it in the gadgets list and if it comes from a plug-in, the plug-in needs to be installed in your Jira instance for it to be available.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks! 

Ganesh Navale August 23, 2022

Hi,

I checked the list provided :- https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/use-dashboard-gadgets/

But I found few gadget missing like 'Agile Wallboard' which was available earlier.

Why all the gadget are not made available with Jira license by default?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2022

This gadget is not part of a standard Jira install.  Do you mean the one from "great gadgets"?

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 23, 2022

Hi @Ganesh Navale -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Yes, and...to what Nic notes.  I believe there was a built-in gadget like the Great Gadgets wallboard one, and Atlassian sunset it a while ago (14 July 2021).

Kind regards,
Bill

0 votes
David Freitez
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 23, 2022

Hi @Ganesh Navale

Can you elaborate further on your question, for example, what gadget are you trying to use, or if it is general, give an example. 

Thanks,
David

Suggest an answer