How to do this chart on status progress

Mélanie DANG
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 11, 2024

Hello,

I want to create this chart and see for each EPIC the percentage off done, in progress and Todo.

Can you please help me ?

Thank you.

JIRA Issue progress.PNG

https://afklm.atlassian.net/jira/plans/1081/scenarios/1081/summary

2 answers

0 votes
Amay Purohit_RVS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2024

HI @Mélanie DANG 

Welcome to the community !!

If you would be interested in an app to view your Epics and their progress,  you may want to try our plugin.

Issue Hierarchy 

Not exactly as per our requirement but the app shows your  issue hierarchy in a tree view. The app can help you easily Sum up values (time tracking/story point/custom numeric fields) to see overall progress for your Issues at each parent level, in percentage terms. 

It can be added as a dashboard gadget too.

Do give it a try.

(Disclaimer: I work on RVS, the vendor for this app)

Epic Hierarchy - New.PNG

Mélanie DANG
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 11, 2024

Thank you very much. for your answer. Will surely take a look.

Like Amay Purohit_RVS likes this
0 votes
YY哥
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 11, 2024

Hi @Mélanie DANG 

Welcome to our Community.

This diagram seems to be the Summary of Plan, which is the feature of Jira Software Premium Plan.

BTW, we cannot see the dashboard.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

YY哥

Mélanie DANG
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 11, 2024

Thank you !

But can't we apply this cart to any query ? or dashboard ?

Or do you know any equivalent chart ?

Thank you so much.

Melanie

Thank

YY哥
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 11, 2024

This diagram cannot be embedded in the dashboard or confluence page currently.

Mélanie DANG
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 11, 2024

oh :( thank you for your answer.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events