Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to disable sprints in my JIRA poject?

Hello everyone,

I would like to disable the sprints feature in my JIRA project. Currently, there are the tabs Backlog and Active sprints. Is it possible to remove the active sprints tab from the project?

I´ve already found the following description (https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/sprints-946603733.html) but I can´t find the feature-area.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Best regards,

Dennis

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Warren Community Leader Feb 08, 2019

Hi @Dennis S_

I don't think that you can change the "type" of the project, but you can add a Kanban board to the project and use that. The board filter for the board would then be exactly the same as that for the project.

Hope this helps

Thanks for the quick answer, @Warren!

To clarify the problem:

There are the following three different ways to create a project:

CreateProject.PNGThe mentioned project has been created as scrum software development project. Now, I would like to change it into a kanban software development project. Is this possible?

Thank you!

0 votes

You can simply turn off the Sprint feature in "Project Settings -> Features". However, you can do it only in case your project is "Team managed".

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you