How to create a custom field in Jira that is a table with Multi drop down options

Geetha July 13, 2017

Please see the attached pic below. I guess some scripts would be necessary , any support appreciated.

Untitled.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Shawn Masters
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2017

Dont think you can get more than 2 drop downs via custom fields in Jira Cloud. Jira server is more flexible and can prolly accomplish this via some edits. 

Geetha July 31, 2017

Thanks.  I finally tried the table grid editor add-on that addresses this issue. Pretty happy with that.

francis
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 31, 2017

Cool to hear (we are behind the table grid editor add-on)

Note that we'll be introducing the table grid editor for JIRA cloud.  The beta version is ready.  If interested - send a mail to support.tge@idalko.com

Francis

Like Francis Vittini likes this
Geetha July 31, 2017

Oh! great.  The tool is great , and my company has decided  to procure it after I demostrated with a server version (30 day trial) . Would be good to have on cloud as well where people like me play around a bit before recommending the same.

Suggest an answer