• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to change the EndDate if sprint already started Edited

How to change the EndDate if sprint already started

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted

Hi Sweety,

you can change the end date in the backlog overview. right at the top of the page you can see the start and end date of the current sprint. you can change it by clicking on it and set another date. 

Hope this helped.

Cheers

Lars

Thanks for reply.

But we are unable to find option to change the Date.. can you suggest and give us steps details or screenshot please?

Regards,

Sweety Patel

Thanks now we are able to see the option what you suggested. appreciate your help :)

Regards,

Sweety

One more question :

We have started one sprint and it was now post dated EndDate, So now we are unable to end that sprint.. How can we remove this print from the Active sprint list?

I´m not sure, but as far as i know you can end a sprint at any time.

you have to navigate to the "active sprint" screen.

in the upper corner on the right side you have the button "end sprint" or "close sprint"

image.png

Hi, Thanks for your answer, but Close sprint option is disabled for me even i have full access. Can you please help me out to close the sprint from backend if possible? as it is showing in our active sprint list and impacting to our understandably. Please let me know if you need more details from our side to close the sprint from backend. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you