How to change my displayed name in the Atlassian university

Seifeddine April 10, 2023

Hello,

The issue is just below, I want to change it to "Seifeddine" only. I couldn't find where to do that on the university.atlassian.com site.

JiraIssue.png

How to change my displayed name in the Atlassian university? 

Thank you,

Seif 

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2023

This should be managed at id.atlassian.com

Seifeddine April 11, 2023

Hi Jack,

But I can't see that at id.atlassian.com: 

Screenshot 2023-04-11 100651.png

Any solution for this? This is urgent. 

Thank you,

Seif 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2023

Are you saying that you cannot change your name if you go to id.atlassian.com or are you saying the name is different than what shows in the University? you should be able to click into your name and change it. It may take a bit for it to take effect on the university site but it should I think.

Seifeddine April 12, 2023

No, I want to say that I can't change it, and also in it.atlassian.com there I had my full name and my public name and both are not like seifeddine_notusedanymore as it is shown in the university. 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 13, 2023

Reach out to Atlassian Support 

Seifeddine April 13, 2023

Thank you

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 13, 2023

I wish I could be of more assistance but it seems to work for me. Please do post your final solution here.

Seifeddine April 13, 2023

No problem, yes, I'll do it. 

Suggest an answer