How to add Google map with Suite Utilities Location field

I have added JIRA Suite Utilities but can't get the location field to appear in any of the desired screens, and cannot show map as a result. What am I missing?

4 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Be sure to add the "Location" field using the "Custom Google Map Field" type.

I would check the following locations:

1. Field Configuration to make sure that it's not hidden.

2. Custom field configuration to make sure that it is enabled for the project/issue type you are working with.

3. Screen Scheme to make sure that the screen you are using is indeed the one you are working with.

All appears to be correct, and JIRA thinks it should be there but it does not appear in the Edit screen:

so it's not just me then. Just lost an hour to exactly the same thing

i have the same problem, i want to know how i can add localisation field( google map)?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

113 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you