How to Display Attachments using XPorter templates

I am attempting to display a listing of the attached documents on my pdf. I am using Xporter version 2.5.2, JIRA version 5.1.4. According to Xporter documentation, it looks like Attachments keyword should be available.

The code I am using in my template is as follows, but nothing displays on the pdf.

#{for attachments}

${Attachments[n].Author}

${ Attachments [n].Filename}

${ Attachments [n].CreatedDate}

#{end}

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

Hi Nancy,

Currently we only have the mapping for ${Attachments} which displays the name of the attachments. It is not possible to iterate over the attachments as you are requesting. But it is a nice feature for a future release, we will seriously consider it.

Best regards,

Hi there, Frerenc mentions that JIRA PDF View Plugin can export/ imbed the attachments. Is this feature ever going to be available in Xporter?

I must note that the JIRA PDF View Plugin can export all attachment information or even embed the attachments themselves in PDF exports!

Links:

This screenshot demonstrates listing the attachments in the PDF, and also offering them for opening or saving them in Acrobat Reader:

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,544 views 15 21
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you