How to Archive past projects?

Yiannis Arapoglou July 20, 2015

Hi,

What are the steps to archive a completed project to clean up my dashboard? Is there any option to view all archived projects with their tasks?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2015

There isn't really an "archive" function, but most of us set up an "archive" permission scheme and apply it to the projects we want to archive.  That scheme is usually set to say "no rights except browse", and if you make the "browse" limited to just the admin group, or even leave it out at all, the project and its issues vanishes from all the users who can't see it. 

0 votes

Thank you for the quick reply. Can you please guide me how to create the "archive" permission and how can I configure the scheme? Where can I find these options? I am not really familiar with the software and I don't know where to start. Thanks in advanced.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2015

Thank you very much! It works!

Suggest an answer