How i remove/hide "affects version" and "Fix versions" field when i will printing?

Felipe Rodrigo P. P. de Lima June 16, 2021

Great day.
I'm new to Jira and I have the free version of Jira Desk, and I've already managed to configure pretty much everything I needed, but I'd like to remove the "affects version" and "Fix versions" fields from when I'm going to print the request. I've removed these fields from everywhere, but whenever I print them they keep showing up, I've tried to follow what this forum reported: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/remove-quot-affects-version-quot-amp-quot-Fix-versions-quot/qaq-p/741795
but I couldn't solve it. If possible I would like to remove the "project" and "type" when printing too, can someone better guide me how I change these fields?
Note: sorry if my English has errors, I'm not fluent yet.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2021

Hello @Felipe Rodrigo P. P. de Lima ,

did you surely Hide these fields from Field Configuration? I hid them and then tried to print the issue and fields are not shown. 

You should navigate to Project settings -> Fields -> Edit Fields configuration and choose Hide for these two fields. Works fine for me. Please note this will also hide these fields from regular issue view.

You can also send the screenshots of that specific Field configuration and Print layout, so we can check.

Regards,
Adam

Felipe Rodrigo P. P. de Lima June 17, 2021

@Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_ Thanks a lot for the help. I managed to find it, I was searching in Portuguese and that's why I couldn't find the field. But now with you showing me exactly where I had to look, I found it. Sorry for the silly question.

Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2021

@Felipe Rodrigo P. P. de Lima no question is silly here, glad you managed to find it! :)

Regards,
Adam

Felipe Rodrigo P. P. de Lima June 17, 2021

Suggest an answer