How i can add an issue collector code to the sharepoint?

Natalia Soikko November 19, 2019

Hi,

is it possible to add custom issue collector code to a  sharepoint page? 
i have added a script to the sharepoint via embedded code section, The script that generated in Jira/issue collector. But I would like to add a custom code with needed fields ja values - html code. 

I have working code, tested on confluence page, I just need to find out how I can add it to sharepoint page. 

can anyone help?

thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 23, 2019

This is more of a Sharepoint question than Atlassian.  You're asking how to inject javascript into Sharepoint in an Atlassian forum! 

Worth a try, as some of us might know (I don't - my experiences of Sharepoint is usually getting rid of it because no-one is using it and there's a handful of docs to be migrated over to the system people find useful), but as you had no answer, I would guess no-one with the right knowledge has seen the question or wanted to reply. 

Maybe ask on a Sharepoint forum?

Natalia Soikko November 25, 2019

Hi.

You are probably right. :)

Thanks.

Jami Paulson July 9, 2020

I asked sharepoint, they said they don't support javascript anymore, they want iFrame or straight link... and I can't manage to convert my <script> to <iframe>

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2020

Not a huge surprise from them, favouring a legacy tech.

Suggest an answer