It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How i can add an issue collector code to the sharepoint?

Hi,

is it possible to add custom issue collector code to a  sharepoint page? 
i have added a script to the sharepoint via embedded code section, The script that generated in Jira/issue collector. But I would like to add a custom code with needed fields ja values - html code. 

I have working code, tested on confluence page, I just need to find out how I can add it to sharepoint page. 

can anyone help?

thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

This is more of a Sharepoint question than Atlassian.  You're asking how to inject javascript into Sharepoint in an Atlassian forum! 

Worth a try, as some of us might know (I don't - my experiences of Sharepoint is usually getting rid of it because no-one is using it and there's a handful of docs to be migrated over to the system people find useful), but as you had no answer, I would guess no-one with the right knowledge has seen the question or wanted to reply. 

Maybe ask on a Sharepoint forum?

Hi.

You are probably right. :)

Thanks.

I asked sharepoint, they said they don't support javascript anymore, they want iFrame or straight link... and I can't manage to convert my <script> to <iframe>

Not a huge surprise from them, favouring a legacy tech.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you