How do I setup Progress Bar for Jira Issues in the Roadmap?

jahangeer_a February 10, 2021

Hello, 
We have multiple Issues listed under Epics. Currently, on my Roadmap, I can only view a progress bar for my entire Epic, but I can't view a progress bar for my Issues. Screenshot below:
Screenshot 2021-02-11 at 3.23.46 PM.png
Is it possible to add a Progress bars (instead of Status) to the Issues as well?

1 answer

0 votes
Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2021

Hi @jahangeer_a 

I'm afraid you can't do this in project roadmaps. It is possible with Advanced Roadmaps - you can add a 'Progress Days' column which will show you the days of work complete / remaining.

Premium is (as the name suggests) a further cost on your standard Jira subscription.

jahangeer_a February 15, 2021

Thanks for clearing this Stuart. 

Is the Progres Days column only available on Premium?

Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2021

No problem, yes, it's only available in Advanced Roadmaps which is a separate product in essence. It used to be an add-on called Portfolio.

It will allow you to organise multiple projects, not just one, in 'Plans'. 

So the standard project Roadmap you're using can't have extra fields, if you signed up to Jira Premium you would have access to a separate area where you could create Advanced Roadmaps and bring in a progress field. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events