It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I see who has added my dashboard to their favorites

Susan Hauth Community Leader Mar 28, 2012

I'm trying to clean up dashboards and I can see popular dashboards where it says that 19 users are sharing my dashboard, but how do I see who those 19 users are?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Unfortunately, this can't be done. It's totally private what dashboards you are using. Happens the same than filters.

probably possible with a direct SQL query?

yes, see below

cc: Andrei

You cannot see this in the application, but you can query the DB (if you have access to it)

SELECT * FROM favouriteassociations where entitytype = "PortalPage" and entityid = <<DASHBOARD ID >>;

is it a safe operation to delete rows in this table (long gone employees) - or is it referenced from somewhere else? thank you

Hi,

Great answer, thanks a lot, this was very helpfull and I now can have a close look on who does what who shares and/or subscribes what.

I was cleaning our JIRA instance in order to delete users who have lived the company and centralize their shared dashboards and filters on one admin user.

For dashboards, I use the help of the following request to find dashboard IDs :

SELECT * FROM portalpage order by pagename asc

and this one for filters

SELECT * FROM searchrequest order by filtername asc;

Thanks again

Thierry

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published Apr 09, 2019 in Portfolio for Jira

Portfolio for Jira 3.0 is here!

The wait is over... Portfolio for Jira Server and Data Center 3.0 is now officially here! Platform releases offer Atlassian an opportunity to shift our strategy, make bold predictions about t...

1,487 views 14 26
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you