It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I see who has added my dashboard to their favorites

I'm trying to clean up dashboards and I can see popular dashboards where it says that 19 users are sharing my dashboard, but how do I see who those 19 users are?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Unfortunately, this can't be done. It's totally private what dashboards you are using. Happens the same than filters.

probably possible with a direct SQL query?

yes, see below

cc: Andrei

You cannot see this in the application, but you can query the DB (if you have access to it)

SELECT * FROM favouriteassociations where entitytype = "PortalPage" and entityid = <<DASHBOARD ID >>;

is it a safe operation to delete rows in this table (long gone employees) - or is it referenced from somewhere else? thank you

Hi,

Great answer, thanks a lot, this was very helpfull and I now can have a close look on who does what who shares and/or subscribes what.

I was cleaning our JIRA instance in order to delete users who have lived the company and centralize their shared dashboards and filters on one admin user.

For dashboards, I use the help of the following request to find dashboard IDs :

SELECT * FROM portalpage order by pagename asc

and this one for filters

SELECT * FROM searchrequest order by filtername asc;

Thanks again

Thierry

Hello guys,

Can i do the SQL request with JIRA Cloud?

Thanks

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-and-where-can-I-run-the-SQL-query-for-JIRA/qaq-p/926965

Basically i just saw i cant query in Cloud. 

Man, like i needed more limitations. 

I bet that a plugin will help, but i already have 3!!!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Calling all Jira Cloud users! Give us feedback on our exploration of a new navigation.

Hi everyone! My name’s Matt and I’m a product manager at Atlassian. I work in the navigation & findability space for all our Jira Cloud products. We’ve been working on trying to improve the exp...

1,246 views 20 13
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you