How do I query Story Point updates in JIRA?

Hello,

Within the JIRA tickets, there is a history that shows Story Point changes. I want to be able to query this data, so I don't have to go look through each ticket. 

Is there a way to do this? I get an alert that this is not supported for the Story Point field. 

Query.PNG

If there's not a way to do this, will JIRA be supporting this action in the future? 

Thank you,

Emily

2 answers

1 vote

Hi Emily,

You'll want to review the Communities post Query to track the story points changes on the Stories JIRA for an alternate method to do what you're trying to do without an add-on.

Going forward I would definitely recommend adding a JAC ticket for this Suggestion and post the link here so the Community can vote on it to add impact.  Add your use case to the comments and the more votes we get on that issue the better chance we have of getting it added to JIRA natively.

Cheers,

Branden

I wanted the same thing, and created the request.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-67469

Is there a way to do this with a plugin or addon or something...

Looking for the same here, I would like to take estimation performance back to the team in order to start the discussion about improving...

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 18, 2018 in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

22,026 views 2 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you