How do I prevent comment sync from Zendesk into Jira?

I am looking to set up our Zendesk / Jira integration in such a way that Jira comments are sent to Zendesk ONLY.

I raised a similar question with the Zendesk Support team - they acknowledged it was not possible with the current version of the Zendesk / Jira integration (v2), but that it is a feature that will be released in v3. They also suggested that some users may have found a workaround, to prevent Zendesk to Jira comment sync - does anyone know how I might be able to accomplish this?

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

I asked Zendesk the same thing and also got a response that disabling transfer of comments from Zendesk to Jira is not currently possible. This feature coming in v3 is a news for me, however, thanks for sharing.

Link to the Zendesk / Jira Integration V3 forum if you are interested.

This widget could not be displayed.

Thanks Jason. Now subscribed to that thread :-)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

262 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you