How do I prevent a sprint showing on multiple boards?

Andrew Martin April 28, 2022

I have a sprint that was started on team 1's board, only containing issues related to team 1, which are filtered by a custom field. For some reason, this sprint is shown on team 2's board despite all issues being filtered out by this board's JQL. Interestingly, there is a sprint on team 2's board with all issues tagged to team 2 which does not show on team 1's board. The JQL query syntax is the same for both teams, so I'm not sure why this only happens one way. Any ideas why this might be happening?

For further information - there is also a team 3 which has the same issue; they can see team 1's sprint on their board but team 1 can not see team 3's. Ideally I would like the team 1 sprint to only be shown on team 1's board.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2022

This one can be a bit of a pain to get to the bottom of, but broadly, Jira is thinking "this sprint could include issues from this board, so I'll show it to people here".

Start with a look at the three board filters - could you show all three of them to us?

Suggest an answer