How do I get the 'create-page-from-template' macro back

I have used 'create-page-from-template' marco a lot and spent over a week developing a series of templates that work from this as a basis.

As of the OnDemand update last night I now have pages everywhere which have "Unknown macro: 'create-page-from-template'".

The 'Create From Template' macro doesn't contain the "Source Space" and doesn't allow you to select templates which aren't in the drop down for the Named space, which renders the entire exercise useless.

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Robin, I believe your question was answered on this support ticket here: https://support.atlassian.com/browse/JST-60189

Let us know if you still have any questions regarding this.

Kindly,
Marlon Aguiar

Hi Marlon, as Anh Nguyen Tuan said, the access to the support ticket is not available (for us), could you please provide the information here at answers.atlassian.com? Thanks in advance! Best regards Clemens

This widget could not be displayed.

Sorry, I can not access by our support account id.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

33 views 0 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you