How do I fix the this error message: Unable to find JQL function 'addedAfterSprintStart

This would be a very powerful view to have on my team's dashboards, and would save them significant amounts of time from looking at the Sprint report each week to see what has been added.

IssueAddedAfterSprintStart.png

9 answers

1 accepted

OK, I've updated Script Runner to version 3.0.10 (JIRA version 6.3.5, JIRA Agile v6.6.0)   verified it in my Stage environment, will upgrade production at my next release. Appreciate your help.

0 vote

Where do you see that message? Can you provide the full JQL?

JQL: issueFunction in addedAfterSprintStart("ECS", "330") I see that error message on the Issue Navigator page when searching for issues.

Added a screen shot to the original issue.

0 vote

What versions of Script Runner, JIRA, and JIRA Agile do you have?

Script Runner - 2.1.17 JIRA - 6.2.5 JIRA Agile - 6.5.0

I had the same problem and executed the function while tailing the JIRA app logs and found an error stating to disable then re-enable the Script Runner plugin.  After doing so the function began to work as expected.

I have 3.1.4 version of Script runner and I keep getting the below error whe I try to execute the function

Failed to validate jqlFunction 'addedAfterSprintStart', possibly plugin supplying it had thrown exception. Check the logs

I have just installed the Add on .Do I have to do something else to make it work? I tried disabling and enabling the add on, that did not work

My Issue function is also not working.Please help !!

I don't think 3.1.4 has that function in it.  You'll need a later version.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,231 views 14 19
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot