How do I find a list of my "trusted" users?

Jeanne Howe April 16, 2019

Other than walking through every users details, how do I get a list of my "trusted" users from Atlassian Cloud?

3 answers

6 votes
Radouane El Marjani August 1, 2019

I have the same question. in Global permissions I see a user with the name "trusted-users-d1dxxxx" has a permission  and I wan t to find how to find this user quickly...

Thanks,

Radouane

3 votes
Joe Pakenham August 12, 2020

I also need to know this list of Trusted Users for my organisation, as Trusted Users are able to invite new users directly, something we no longer want to happen as it bypasses our audit path.

Jennie Juneau August 12, 2020

This is now found on the user administration page in the 'role' drop down box.

Administration.png

Joe Pakenham August 13, 2020

Thanks Jennie, however when I select Trusted from the drop-down, no users are returned. I know that's wrong because I've got at least a couple of known Trusted users.

jira - no trusted users.jpg

Liliana Cervantes
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 28, 2023

Hello Guys, 
Did you manage a way to get the list of trusted users ?
I also do not have any trusted users , nevertheless there are some created in my instance.

I read those are created when an add-on is installed ( basically its the add-on user) and is added to individual spaces permissions. 
I would like to have a list of those users specially to confirm if after remove an add-on , if the trusted user is removed too 

2 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2019

how do you define a "trusted" user? is it objective or subjective? will you define a custom field for this or something else?

Jeanne Howe April 16, 2019

"Trusted" users is a specific access level for Atlassian Cloud Users;

https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/invite-and-remove-users-744721624.html

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2019

that is interesting. I am not seeing this on my instance. Maybe this is something that is rolling out and I'm not there yet. I would hope that you could find this info in the Users section but can't confirm at this point.

invite.jpg

Suggest an answer